Monday, September 25, 2017

When the Phone Rings

Sorry, I have zero time to write because we are doing transfer journal signing! Just know that lots and lots of tears were shed this week because I am leaving the best area, comp, and ward ever. My heart truly is here in MoVal. I am really nervous about doubling-in to Corona AND training...so prayers and advice would be wonderful! I am excited for the new challenges ahead of me and I know I will grow a lot. I can't wait to meet my trainee and hopefully set the pace and tone for her whole mission...it's a lot of pressure but if President and the Lord believe in me, then I will not doubt.


Inline image 1





SPANISH CREWWWWWW. Elder Spittle (far left) and Elder Parson (far right) are both going home and I am super sad. The older you get in the mission, the more people you know who go home..

Inline image 3












THE ZONE ❤









Inline image 4







THE LOVE OF MY LIFEEEEEE! (pizza, not my companion) (jk, I love her more than pizza)



Inline image 5











MY WARD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment