Monday, December 11, 2017

A Primary Christmas

Sorry, I have like zero time to write, but know that I love y'all and that we had a great week! We have a fantastic teaching pool right now and we are just trying to get them all to PROGRESS!!! We had our ward Christmas party which was awesome! We sang with Hno Ga*** and then did another with the Elders.


Also, the Primary gave all of us missionaries a HUGE Christmas. Our ward is combined with the English ward for Primary and all of them brought like food or shampoo or soap or gift cards....all of it individually wrapped! I have never opened up so many presents before in my life! Here is the loot we brought home with us, I love those guys! We also stopped by the infamous fruit stand in Corona and of COURSE we had to document the event. Transfer week AND last week of training.....LETS GO.

No se olviden de iluminar el mundo, k?




No comments:

Post a Comment