Monday, December 18, 2017

To: Sister Joanne Hammon

Y'all sent an email to my family saying, "One of the focuses we have now in the Mission is emergency preparedness. Each missionary should have a "grab n' go" bag to take with them in case of an emergency. A bag and items to put in the grab n" go bags would be wonderful gifts. You could send the bag items or a gift card to buy the items they need. Your missionaries have a list of the items they need for grab n' go bags."

Well, little do y'all know that my aunt LOVES EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS. I got three boxes from her this week, and I peeked in to see stuff that was wrapped....so I figured it was ALL wrapped. I was wrong....so I had a little early Christmas! She sent me anything and everything to do with emergency preparedness. I loved one thing I got, and we decided to take a picture:




"Members of the Church have been counseled for many years to be prepared for adversity. Preparation, both spiritual and temporal, can dispel fear."


 I tell you these things because of your prayers; wherefore, treasure up wisdom in your bosoms, lest the wickedness of men reveal these things unto you by their wickedness, in a manner which shall speak in your ears with a voice louder than that which shall shake the earth; but if ye are prepared ye shall not fear.

Doctrine and Covenants 38:30



Love y'all!! Merry Christmas! 

Hermana Tonini

No comments:

Post a Comment