Monday, March 19, 2018

Uhhhh..

This week was very long, very full, and very good. We had FIVE recent convert/less active lessons, picked up three new, and got in lots and lots of seeking AND service time. Needless to say, my brain is fried and I'm feeling a little burnt out....but I will have to get over it in about eight hours because then we are back at it again! I can't believe I only have four precious months left....it's not enough time!!

One of the people we picked up was a husband of a less-active who we didn't know existed! We found her through a member....from Lake Elsinore! Most of our success up here comes from members, and I am so grateful for them!! We are excited to re-activate Lisa and help Jack progress in the gospel towards getting baptized. Things are really picking up!!! I love the work and I can't wait to see what's next!

Hermana Tonini

No comments:

Post a Comment