Friday, April 13, 2018

Facebook Post: April 13, 2018

“Service saved my life. Where I ultimately found my strength to keep moving forward was the happiness I discovered in trying to relieve the suffering of those around me...When I thought about myself, my situation, my suffering and pain, the world became very dark and depressing. When my focus turned to others, there was light, hope, strength, courage, and joy. I know that this is possible because of the sustaining, healing, and enabling power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.”

Bonnie H. Cordon

I am also so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ and for the perfect example He has set. I know as we serve others we can follow His example and become more like him in our lives. So, who are you going to serve tomorrow? Who will you reach out to? Touch more lives and fill the world and your life with LIGHT.



No comments:

Post a Comment