Monday, May 21, 2018

16 down, 8 more to go...right?




¡MILAGROS! Hermana Harper Skyped me into the end of a lesson with the Familia Ga*** Monday night because they had an announcement! Hermano Ga*** had paletas in his hand and Herman Ga*** had flowers....HE IS DIVORCED! Turns out it DID happen, three years ago. Now the last hurdle is getting the official papers sent up here so those two lovebirds can get married and finally be BAPTIZED! That should be happening in June if all goes well. It will be the perfect way to wrap up the mission.


I also hit 16 months in the mission which was terrifying. But then I just went back to denial and it got better.

Also, it's looking like I will be ending my mission here in Anza!! A Hermana went home unexpectedly so now it won't be an odd number when Hermana Grover goes home in June. It's hard thinking that I spent 1/3 of my mission in English land, but I know Anza is where He needs me most and I love the people here.


Then, my dreams finally came true!! For Sacrament in Idyllwild we had DONUTS instead of bread. This is why branches are the best.




Sorry this was the most random email ever. Life is same in good ol' Anza, so just enjoy some pictures of our adventures which includes me RIDING A BIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME ON MY MISSION and pday shenanigans.






Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment