Monday, July 10, 2017

Watermelon Queen

I don't have a lot of time...sorry!!

Fourth of July was incredible!! We spent time together  as a zone and it was so much fun! We played kickball...then had a competition of who could eat a watermelon slice the fastest....without hands.....and I got second place behind Elder Whiting who is an animal and destroyed his slice.



Then we competed between Sisters and Elders to see who could get a watermelon to explode first by putting 500 rubber bands around it. The Elders won, but we won in a different way. Ours exploded and a chunk flew up and uppercut me right in the jaw. Couldn't feel my jaw for a little bit but that's okay :) Anyway, it was a perfect day and I love my zone <3


Oh, we also were parade marshals in the morning for the community!!



And the night before Arian, our recent convert, popped fireworks for us!!



We met our new mission president and his wife this week! They are so cutie!!! I love them so much!! Also this week I got to spend the day with Hermana Harper in Menifee and it was so nice to be her comp again, even if it was only for a day!!

The family we are working with came to church on Sunday! I am so excited to see where things go with them! I have never taught a whole family before, only single men or children, so I am excited because the gospel truly is for families!! Well, for everyone no matter what situation, but you know what I mean!!

Love you all! Sorry this is so short!

Hermana Tonini

No comments:

Post a Comment