Monday, July 24, 2017

Who Needs to Hold Babies When There Are Kittens and Puppies?

I think this week was the most successful week of my mission. I hit my new PR with nine new investigators this week. We also got in a ton of home visits and recent convert/ less active lessons. We finally got the family we are working with on date and the whole family came to church on Sunday. We have a FHE set with them for tomorrow and they are really progressing. Got in a church tour with D*** and he even came to the stake activity this week as well! Let's just say I am just completely exhausted. And I am not going to stop being exhausted because then I know I will just be limiting myself from the blessings that Heavenly Father has in store for me and the work here in Moreno Valley.

I also feel like this week was an emotional roller coaster and maybe it's because I am just so darn tired. I'ave probably laughed more than I ever have on my mission this week. Hermana Moran is like the love of my life and we have overcome our different personalities and become super good friends. However, I also had a day where a lesson made me SUPER angry and all I wanted to do was cry because I was so frustrated. Then I had waves of despair from everything that is going on at home right now. So yeah, you could say a roller coaster of emotions. However, I know without a shadow of a doubt that I made it through the week because of the enabling power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

Sorry that's all I have for the week...I will make up for it with photos?

Love,
Hermana Tonini

If you have ever interacted with Tiwi you will understand and appreciate our creation



No comments:

Post a Comment