Monday, August 21, 2017

Sickos X2

So uh, I don't have much for this week. My comp was sick at the beginning of the week and then she got me SUPER sick so we had a really slow week. My comp hated me bc I was stubborn and didn't want to stay in. I somehow got through the week by just taking a nap everyday to get the energy to go out and work in the evening. It truly was a testimony builder of the enabling power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ because we were able to go out and work, which I didn't think I was physically capable to do. I am starting up on the recovery slope and I am really just kind of glad this week is over. What was really cool was I went to get a Priesthood blessing from my district leader Elder Peterson. Afterwards, my chest felt like it was free. I was having difficulty breathing and wheezing from my cough and it was just...gone! I love love love the priesthood. I am so blessed to be constantly surrounded by worthy priesthood holders. But anyways, this email will just have a lot of pictures, some of them are a couple of weeks old...sorry!



Our investigator Destiny (pmf/menos activo) made us slime after one of our lessons!


Our zone last transfer <3 Best zone I have ever had in the mission and half of them left us :(




Zone selfie highlighting Elder Jackson who is now AJ Jackson and I am still angry that he is home now and we are trying to riot so he comes back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment