Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Christ is My Redeemer - Week Three

So, we got to go to the temple again today!!! I love the Mexico City temple, it is so beautiful!!!!! I was a wonderful experience both times. However, today I did the whole session in Spanish. It was way cool because the name I was doing was a woman from Mexico, so it was really neat to make those covenants for her in her own language, you know?

I had a wonderful surprise this week!!! I got Krispy Kreme this week, twice, on the same day! Mom and Dad sent me a box and my best friend Tori, who clearly rocks, sent me some too. I actually cried when I picked the two up because I felt so loved!!

This week FLEW by!!! I am already halfway done here at the CCM!!! This email is going to be super short, and I'm sorry for that. I will make up for it with pictures.  

My favorite day this week was Sunday. It was the best Sunday of my entire life of Sundays. This is because the whole day was centered around Christ. The lesson my comp and I gave, the Relief society lesson, David A Bednar's The Character of Christ, and the devotional from my mission president. I wish I could just share everything that I learned and felt, but I just don't have alot of time today since we spent six hours of the day for the temple. Just know that I love my Savior with all my heart. And that's what I came here to do: invitar a las personas a venir a Cristo

Love y'all.

-- 
Sister Tonini
California Riverside Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment