Saturday, February 25, 2017

Snail Mail!



Hola mi familia!

I officially leave in less than 48 hours from the CCM.  How crazy is that?  However, I'm waiting to send this until I get back to the States because the postal system in Mexico is not super reliable.  Leaving here is...bittersweet.  I love love love my district.  We really are a family.  We joke, we laugh, we fight, we cry...everything.  Most of all, we endured the longest six weeks of our lives together.

My comp is just wonderful.  She set expectations very high.  I've had a little taste of what marriage feels like.  It's crazy how we spend so much time together...Okay, ALL of our time together.  Except with marriage, I get to CHOOSE who I do it with so it will be even better!

I have learned so much and felt so much.  However, I'm ready.  I'm ready to teach people with real problems, stories, and concerns.  I can't wait to see my first investigator baptism and feel pure bliss.  People always ask what my happiest moment in life is and I know it's going to happen on my mission.  My happiness comes from this perfect and complete gospel so I can't even imagine the joy, bringing it to others, I will feel.  The Gospel answers so many questions.  I know why I'm here and how I can endure to the end.  I know through Christ I can reach my full potential and be cleansed despite my constant imperfections.

I'm so grateful for y'all and y'all's examples to me.  It's hard being away, but I know if I work hard and stay worthy then I will bring/send blessings to y'all at home. Know that I love you and I am always praying for y'all.

Love,

Hermana Tonini
#BeBold

No comments:

Post a Comment