Monday, October 16, 2017

I FOUND BLU



This week....wow. Um, we were seeking with faith and this guy Jon Paul tells us that he has a flippin' BLUE MACAW. Like.....from the movie Rio! I love that movie! He made his "nephew" (called him his nephew because he was flirting with us and didn't want us to know he had kids. His twin's girlfriend called him out on it and it was super funny.) get the bird and show us and they even GAVE ME A FEATHER! Okay, I know it's actually not that cool because it doesn't even look like the bird in Rio, but I was freaking out.



Also here's a picture of cute little Hna Sorensen and I. We had 1/2 priced shakes for dinner one night because there was just zero time that day to even eat dinner. We had a really good week and I can feel our friendship beginning to grow! There are still a lot of bumps in the road...but things are getting better down here in Corona! We are working with a killer family, the sister of a member and we found this game named Julio this week who is SUPER ELECT. There is just so much potential and work here in Corona! I am excited to see the fruits of our labors over the next 9 weeks :) This week will be crazy with multizones and trainer/trainee meeting BUT it's going to be awesome. We finally got to meet our ward and they are INCREDIBLE. Super missionary-minded and they took us right in. I LOVE SPANISH WARDS.

Love,
Hermana Tonini

No comments:

Post a Comment