Monday, October 2, 2017

My Strippling Warrior

Hey crew! So my trainee's name is Hermana Sorensen and she is such a sweetheart! Her Spanish is going great! The past week was kind of stressful....but we are excited to see what the next week holds! We treated ourselves by getting elote from the elote man who was kind enough to take a picture of us :)

I don't have much for this week mainly because it is taking me a dummy long time to type because I think I may have broken my pinkie while throwing the football with some Elders...whoops. I tried to see if I could catch it one-handed and clearly failed.


Oh, get this! Hermana Roque is being trained by Hermana Alvey, but it turns out that we went to middle school together! She said we might of even had a class together? She is from Houston, and said she knows Seth Reyes and the Willis twins....crazy huh?? Small world..

I am excited to see what the next 11 weeks have in store for us and I am so excited for this opportunity to serve Hermana Sorensen and watch her grow! Love y'all lots!




Hermana Tonini

No comments:

Post a Comment