Monday, June 25, 2018

2 Comps 1 Transfer

Well, Hermana Flores got her visa for Costa Rica and we dropped her off at the mission home yesterday! So I am now companions with Hermana Hernandez because her comp was also visa waiting! Sooooooo, yeah. It has been the hardest week of my entire mission. Let's just put it that way.

And I don't want to really talk about all of it on here... so lets talk about the good shall we?

My baby did TWO baptism invites this week, and with one of them she put two on date....AND WE WERE ON EXCHANGES. I WAS SO PROUD OF HER.

Also, my favorite part was when we were talking about her leaving...and she said she didn't know what the point was for her coming to Cali for just three weeks....except to meet me. She then told me that the biggest thing she has learned from me is how to be BOLD and I almost cried because that is what I have been working on my entire mission and it was so sweet to hear that.

I had an awesome exchange with Hermana Peters. We were able to find and teach a family together! I love being an STL and going on exchanges because MIRACLES HAPPEN ON EXCHANGES. ALWAYS.

Anyways, I am going to send another email with a bunch of pictures for y'all to enjoy.

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment