Monday, June 4, 2018

Mother of Two

Hey, today is crazy so I don't have time to write. I got a call Saturday that I am leaving Anza for my last transfer! Not only that, but I am doubling in training....again....and I will be a STL for my last transfer. Ha....ha...all of that plus saying bye to my branch that I love was really hard on me. BUT, I told the Lord and President to put me where He needs me so I have to keep my promise and love it. At least I will be busy and stressed out of mind the next six weeks instead of trunky....right? So uh, enjoy these pictures since this email is the dumps. Love y'all!





1 comment:

  1. Email chain between me and Hermana Tonini:

    From: Greg Tonini
    Sent: Mon, Jun 4, 9:38 AM
    To: Hermana Tonini

    You are back by March AFB! Will you be speaking Spanish?

    Yes! I am training a Spanish Visa Waiter.

    Wouldn't she be a Spanish Visa "waitress?" #DadJokesRule.

    ReplyDelete